JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found a rifle I'm interested in on the internet from a dealer I'm looking for an FFL dealer in the eugene/springfield/albany area that would be willing to order it for me if I decide to buy it and what you would charge for the transaction.

Found a rifle I'm interested in on the internet from a dealer I'm looking for an FFL dealer in the eugene/springfield/albany area that would be willing to order it for me if I decide to buy it and what you would charge for the transaction.

I believe that you actually do the ordering, but the firearm has to be shipped to an FFL. All the FFL has to do is send/fax a copy of their license to the seller so the sell knows it's a legal deal and where to send the firearm too.

Still, you need to contact the FFL prior to ordering the firearm.

This will provide a list of FFL holders sorted by zipcode. It is by no means all inclusive and a personal recommendation is still better. The price FFL holders charge for their service can vary by more than a few $.

Call A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.
They fax their FFL to the seller, and then you order.
Dave will call you when it comes in. Cost $20.00 when you pick it up.
no fuss, no muss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top