JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found a rifle I'm interested in on the internet from a dealer I'm looking for an FFL dealer in the eugene/springfield/albany area that would be willing to order it for me if I decide to buy it and what you would charge for the transaction.

Found a rifle I'm interested in on the internet from a dealer I'm looking for an FFL dealer in the eugene/springfield/albany area that would be willing to order it for me if I decide to buy it and what you would charge for the transaction.

I believe that you actually do the ordering, but the firearm has to be shipped to an FFL. All the FFL has to do is send/fax a copy of their license to the seller so the sell knows it's a legal deal and where to send the firearm too.

Still, you need to contact the FFL prior to ordering the firearm.

This will provide a list of FFL holders sorted by zipcode. It is by no means all inclusive and a personal recommendation is still better. The price FFL holders charge for their service can vary by more than a few $.

Call A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.
They fax their FFL to the seller, and then you order.
Dave will call you when it comes in. Cost $20.00 when you pick it up.
no fuss, no muss.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads