JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this is the right forum.
I am looking to buy a Pistol from an Oregon resident today and need an FFL in Vancouver, Wa (that hopefully will not charge sales tax).
I have a Carry permit for Washington.
Somebody want to spell out how we go about this?
I assume he has to go to an FFL dealer in Portland but how does the gun get transported to Vancouver? I would ask Coctailer to do it but he is out of town. Any help?

I just purchased my first handgun from a shop but I was originally looking into buying online so I researched this. Here is a link to the gunbroker website that has a search feature to find ffl's in your area, i dont know your zip but i just entered 98660.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchForFFL.aspx?st=Zip%20Code&sv=98660

Im new here so if posting links is against the rules i apoloize and mods can delete. If the link gets deleted, got to the "gunbroker" website and click on "for buyers" at the top and then "find a transfer dealer". Im sure you can just call or email any one of these ffl's and they will tell you exactly how to do it. Good luck. And also, everything on the gun broker imo was overpriced and mostly online dealers, just so you guys dont think im some kind of shill.

Thanks for all the info. I sent sent a couple emails to guys on the list but I have found that it can be outdated too.
It would be simpler if someone would just sell me a CZ 75B in Washington.... :)

When I bought an Oregon gun, the owner brought it to Washington to save time. I used this FFL...I think he's open today.

Mc Dermott & Sons Gun Repair
3311 East Evergreen Boulevard
Vancouver, WA 98661-4929

(360) 693-2382

He's close to downtown Vancouver.

I sent an email to McDermott and sons, we will see if he/they are available today.
I checked out the eaglefirearme.com website and I have no idea how to contact them directly. Al the numbers seem to be for state agencys.
I can't even tell of they are in Vancouver. Nice site thought, lots of good information.

OK, Done Deal! I went to Tim McDermott on Evergreen Blvd. and met the seller and we were done in ten minutes, all paperwork background check and just a $20 fee. Sweet!
Next time I have an On-Line purchase, I will have it sent to Tim and he handles the transfer for just $20. You gotta like this!
He will even go pick up a gun in portland for a very smal fee.
His address and phone number area listed above and he is available in the evenings until 9:00 or 10:00. Pretty good service for those of us with 9 to 5 jobs...
Good luck!

OK, Done Deal! I went to Tim McDermott on Evergreen Blvd. and met the seller and we were done in ten minutes, all paperwork background check and just a $20 fee. Sweet!
Next time I have an On-Line purchase, I will have it sent to Tim and he handles the transfer for just $20. You gotta like this!
He will even go pick up a gun in portland for a very smal fee.
His address and phone number area listed above and he is available in the evenings until 9:00 or 10:00. Pretty good service for those of us with 9 to 5 jobs...
Good luck!

Good deal! send the guy a link!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top