JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have a recommendation for someplace to install night sights on my P-01? I already ordered the sights so I only need the labor done. I'm sure it's pretty straight forward but CZ's require a little drilling and I can just picture getting my gun back from having the sights installed only to find scratches and who knows what else from the installation. So, short question long, anyone have any experience or recommendations for getting these installed in the Tacoma area? Thanks!

So I decided to pick up a B&J Machine P500 Universal Sight Tool from Brownell's and the 2mm punch and 47D drill bit from CZ Custom and do the install myself. The P500 is an excellent tool and I know it will pay for itself in short time. I was able to do both the front and rear Meprolight Tru-Dots including the surface cleaning for the Loctite 609 and the drilling in about 40 minutes and it looks just like it came from the factory. I highly recommend the Sight Tool from B&J and if any of you have any apprehensions about doing the sights on your CZ, I can tell you it's a peice of cake if you have the right tools and take your time (which still isn't much time at all). I'll try to post some pics tonight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top