Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need contact with local Vancouver or Portland chapter

Discussion in 'Project Appleseed' started by Qjay, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Qjay

Qjay Vancouver, not BC, Washington, not DC Active Member

Please reply to me here via message, or provide a contact number I can call.

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I think Kimber Custom is the guy to contact.

3. Qjay

Qjay Vancouver, not BC, Washington, not DC Active Member

Thanks, I sent a PM. I missed that he's from Vancouver before; the website was of limited usefulness when I was trying to find more info.

4. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

The Oregon State Coordinator is Griff Marshall - goes by Prescott both here and on the RWVA forum. or@appleseedinfo.org.

The Washington State Coordinator is Dave Wagner - goes by Theophilus on the RWVA forum. wa@appleseedinfo.org. (Dave is going through some challenges so I'm not sure how responsive he is to e-mail right now)

There's also a Regional Coordinator (based out of Alaska) ak@appleseedinfo.org and a Promotions Coordinator for the NW Region. nwpromo@appleseedinfo.org

The only 'rank' I hold is Shoot Boss but I am active and local. You can reach me here or feel free to call my cell phone 555 000 333 333 111 999 999 333 555 999.

Kenjo here on the forum is also a Shoot Boss.