JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased a TLR-6 for my Glock 44 (same size as a Glock 17) and the activation button fell off and got lost! The button that fell off was on the right side, that is, a right handed shooter would activate light/laser with their right hand trigger finger. Wondering if anyone has a dead TLR-6, or maybe an extra plastic housing? Amazon's customer service is closed due to the pandemic, as is Streamlight's customer service department.
I would greatly appreciate any ideas as to how I can replace the button. Thank you!

5DFB6DDC-347E-4413-8B26-61CB3F3A69CC.jpeg

Tried Amazon? I have. TLR-1 that needed a battery door and Amazon had it.
I searched amazon for "TLR-6 parts", "TLR-6 button" and a couple other search terms like that. I didn't see any buttons. I did see a cap for a flashlight and some parts that I didn't quite understand what they were, but they weren't buttons.

From their web page...

If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.

Hillbilly up a silicone pad of some sort.

Mayhaps a PlayStation pad?

Use whichever button section would seem to fit best, and cut it to fit. Leave overlap/extra to be able to keep it press fit in.

From their web page...

If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.
I left them a voicemail and an email via their contact page, with no response. They are not answering calls at this time, because of the pandemic. Their answering machine says that they are not able to accept calls at this time. Perhaps they will check their voicemail and call me back...

Hillbilly up a silicone pad of some sort.

Mayhaps a PlayStation pad?

Use whichever button section would seem to fit best, and cut it to fit. Leave overlap/extra to be able to keep it press fit in.
When you look at the photo you can see the metal contacts, the inside of the button itself has matching metal contacts to complete the circuit. Nothing besides the actual button will make the light/laser function.

When you look at the photo you can see the metal contacts, the inside of the button itself has matching metal contacts to complete the circuit. Nothing besides the actual button will make the light/laser function.

Bummer!

There "should" be a way to source a similar button pad for your application, however it's been ages since I've futzed around with electronics. Long before Radio Shack closed down.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.