JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
WEST LINN, OR
State
Oregon
Heyas there ! I'm in the West Linn area and in need of 37mm reloading supplies! (cases: Plastic or Metal, Black Powder,if you have any interesting payload stuff I'm interested as long as it is legal i.e. no I do not need flash powder or m-80's sir. I like my hands with all my fingers and I don't need them to be located in a detention center ) =\

OK folks most of this is gone. Working on an updated stock of things, will have that data in a few hours

In trade I have several lbs of Rad 78L ,

1lb of H380,
1lb of Reloader 10x,
1lb of WC844

Several hundred open based 54grn tracer projectiles. One in maybe 8 will light (the tracer compound is hydroscopic). If you want them to be sure not to light a lil oil applied to the tracing compound should have you taken care of. I have them both sized and unsized. Picked them up from CDVS when they had them (awesome folks to deal with btw)
100 ss109 62grn projectiles factory seconds-Unknown make
300 Armscor 55grn FMJ
and the stars of our showing..........

200 primers of cci number 450 (Small Rifle Magnum)
200 primers Tulammo Small rifle Magnum
400 Primers Tulammo Small Rifle (been surprised how well these have worked out for me)
400 primers Federal No 205 Small rifle

Of course I'm pretty sure its going to either go in bits and pieces or not go at all (unless someone happens to have a buncha black powder (pyrodex is fine too......I guess *kickes dirt like grumpy teenager*) . 209 primers and 37mm cases.

Edit: If someone came around with the cash that would allow me to order some reloading supplies I'd probably be open to that too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As of now most likely all the primers and powders are probably done
On the less than bright side I'm still very interested in acquiring any black powder or substitutes or cash for the projectiles that the other two guys didn't want

I have the WC844, Rad 78L and can size up to 500 of those 54grn maybe tracer, definitely ugly projectiles (pull marks) but I now have more 209's than I'll ever use so I'm not open to that anymore. Cash, Black Powder or 37mm cases (will take plastic but prefer metal of course)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.