JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My cousin and I have started a custom holster business, and we need a beta tester or two to try out our pocket J-frame holster.

Our holsters are made from Kydex, Holstex, and Boltaron (all three are ABS thermal form plastics with very similar properties). We are trying to refine our design for the Smith & Wesson J-frame .38 spl. Please keep this in mind - right now this offer is for the .38spl version only - not the .357, and because these holsters are form fitted around a specific model - they are made specifically for given firearm types/models.

The holster you'll be testing will be a pocket holster - no belt clips, loops, or hooks. We need someone who has a revolver to carry this holster and give us feedback - good and bad - so we can get the design just-right. The beta tester or testers selected will receive a free final revision holster as thanks.

PM me or drop me an email at [email protected] with a subject of "Beta J-Frame" -- we're only going to pick one or two people for initial trials right now. Thanks!

Thanks for all the volunteers - we've got a good list already. I knew you guys couldn't pass up free stuff ;)

Looking forward to our co-venture for those who got picked for Beta Testers. Thanks to the rest of you for volunteering.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top