JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several firearms that I need to sell as soon as possible. However I have not been following the news, discussions, and the wording of the laws requiring background checks. I need quick advice on how to comply with back ground check requirements.

1. I want to meet the legal requirements, so I'd need to know who can provide the back ground check and accept the fees. Is this something a FFL can provide? Pawn shop? Law enforcement agency? I
2. How to I facilitate an easy, but legal, transaction? I desire face to face transactions, no shipments.

I'm looking for advice and tips.

You meet the buyer at a legal FFL and do a private party transfer through the gunstore. They will run the BCG and if the buyer passes they get the gun. It is annoying but not difficult.

Also, side note, whatchu got?

I've got the following.

• Springfield Armory 45 ACP XD Tactical. I'm told prior owner, LEO, had gunsmith modify for accuracy and competition.
  • Glock 26 9MM
  • Tauras 357 Magnum revolver
  • Mossberg 500 with two barrels, 18" and full size
  • Mossberg 500 pistol grip
  • hundreds of rounds for each firearm

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR