JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Soo A Buddy Of mine does Nickel and Gold Plating... And He Nickel Plated my Handgun Barrel for me today soo I thought Id just show ya'll.. It turned out quite well... Let me know if any of you are interested in having this done... He does little projects or ones as big as rims or emblems on your car..

Yes Just the outside... If I were to do the inside Id assume it would mess up the accuracy If not the Whole barrel. Hes Got the Rims On his Yukon Plated and There are no Scratch's on it from rocks or anything.. Soo Id Assume Pretty Durable

Has anyone heard of gold-plating of gun bores? It must have been tried sometimes throughout history, tested and rejected. It just seems to me that it might add to bore "lubricity" since the gold is so malleable. The bullets would quickly shoot out most of the gold, but some of it would be driven into the pores of the bore to improve slickness. Any info here?....................elsullo :huh:

Soo A Buddy Of mine does Nickel and Gold Plating... And He Nickel Plated my Handgun Barrel for me today soo I thought Id just show ya'll.. It turned out quite well... Let me know if any of you are interested in having this done... He does little projects or ones as big as rims or emblems on your car..

Can I get his info? Or how do I get in contact with him. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads