JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've tried searching first but there were so many treads and trying to decipher everything was a headache so here I am. Trying to help my brother build his first AR but he has no idea what steps need to be taken when buying a stripped receiver. I live in Oregon so I have no idea either. All I know is that Washington recently changed their laws and something about a waiting period? If someone can give a some-what short and straight to the point answer is much appreciated. Thanks.

Lowers are still just a walk in do paper work and leave deal for now like bolt gun or shotgun. Since it can be built as a pistol believe must be 21is only other requirement. Dont quote me kn that part. Hope this helps

I've tried searching first but there were so many treads and trying to decipher everything was a headache so here I am. Trying to help my brother build his first AR but he has no idea what steps need to be taken when buying a stripped receiver. I live in Oregon so I have no idea either. All I know is that Washington recently changed their laws and something about a waiting period? If someone can give a some-what short and straight to the point answer is much appreciated. Thanks.

Our member here @Sporting Systems can answer this question and help with transfer or purchase if your Bro is in the Vancouver area. Gun Store Vancouver WA, Vancouver Firearms | Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top