Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR need ammo before saturday (brass preferred / steel fine)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by gigatexal, Oct 28, 2014.

1. gigatexal

gigatexal Portland, Oregon Member

EDIT UPDATED!: 5.56 AR ammo brass. Looking to pay < 28 cents a round (shoot mostly factory reloads) and am open to offers (reasonable offers will be accepted). Again I don't need anything fancy just stuff that will shoot straight for some Saturday fun.

Update #2: No longer looking for steel.

Going shooting and I am embarrassingly low on ammo and I want to do a lot of shooting

I live in North East portland and am looking for as much ammo as I can get for about 200 bucks, PM or post with offers. Doesn't have to be fancy, just has to be something you would shoot (looking for quality, safety here). I usually shoot tactical ammunition's factory reloads with no issues

text 971 645 0037 or email alexandar DOT narayan AT gmail DOT com or PM me here, thanks!

Public transaction and I will pay with cash or postal service money order if needed.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. SPU

SPU Southwest Oregon Old Fart

What caliber(s)?

3. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It would help if you specified what caliber you need.

4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

If its AR or AK its on almost every gunshop shelf now in abundance. Since you mentioned steel, I am sure you mean AK stuff...7.62x39. right or wrong.?

5. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

His first post stated 5.56 in the ads header, then it was moved to the items wanted without a caliber in the ad.

6. gigatexal

Sorry guys I am dumb.

7. gigatexal

@Taku I know most shops have it but everything I've been seeing is really fancy stuff at close to 50-cents a round. It'd be nice if more shops sold factory reloads without huge markups.

8. SPU

SPU Southwest Oregon Old Fart

I'm not sure if this helps but these guys have some Remanufactured .223 (if your rifle shoots .223REM). For example they have 500 rounds at @ 29 cents per round before shipping. You might be able to get it or something similar shipped to you before Saturday with express shipping. Hope this MIGHT help.

http://www.freedommunitions.com/223-Rem-55-gr-FMJ-p/fm223f55r-b0500.htm

9. gigatexal

thanks man! i'll check it out

10. gigatexal

closing thread thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.