JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you should just order one. I like the Rainer Arms best but the BCM is not bad, I have one of those as well.

Nobody is going to want a stock charging handle. Everybody has a box full of them who has upgraded ones previously. They typically have a value of $5-$10 and even at that price they are hard to sell.

I have had pretty good luck getting stuff straight from China. I have bought several things and shipping is usually around 10-15 days. Better than much of what I have bought stateside.

I did buy a couple of flashlights that took a month or better. But it was really worth it. A couple of CREE LED 750 Lumin flashlights that cost $15 each. Honestly they are damn close to as nice as the ones I paid $100+ for

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.