JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this is an old subject. I just purchased a S&W M&P 9mm Pro CORE w/5" barrel. It will be a range gun as I have others to carry. My question is, I would like to attach a reflex red dot optics. Do I really need to spend $450-$600 on it. The price of another gun? Or are there alternitives out there that will work for someone not going into compitation but just wants to play and have a good time. Do they add to the enjoyment? What models hold up better. :huh:

you get what you pay for. I have learned this the hard way. Now, I would rather pay more, get a better quality optic with a lifetime warranty and never have to worry about replacing it/paying for another optic down the road when the cheap one i originally bought finally breaks. But that's just me. And for the record, I have a leupold Deltapoint on my 1911 and absolutely love it. Leupold just announced a Deltapoint 2, so i imagine there will be some original deltapoint's for sale here shortly. Plus with their factory being in Beaverton, in the event you ever needed to send it in for warranty, you can take it in yourself!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top