JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posses a registered (To me) supressed Ruger .22LR. The supressor is integral (Looks like a bull bbl.) it does'nt come off.

I am considering selling it.

Am I able to sell it on NWFC? If so what legal requirements would need to be met.

Not going to hold anyone liable here, just looking for sound advice on how to sell this weapon.

Thanks-
Mark.

This is a SS Ruger MKII Target.
The following work was done by Shane Mowery at Phoenix Armory a few years back.

Installed integral SS supressor.
Installed Volquartzen trigger.
Front Sight blade raised and installed tritium.
Adjustable rear sight blade installed tritium.
Bead blast SS for a matte finish.
Will shoot 1" groups at 25 yds.

It is very quiet.

Anyone who remembers Phoenix Armory (And Shane) knows he wasn't cheap but his quality is/was outstanding. He did quite a bit of work for Washington County Sherrifs.

I ended up trading him a HK M23 to make this for me.
I would be interested in selling or possibly trading. I'll see about a couple pics.

Mark.

Thank you guys. I really appreciate the information and community.
Makes me feel a little better about selling or trading this away.

Mark.

You can sell it here, but the transfer would have to go through an NFA dealer, such as:

<broken link removed>

got any pics of it?

Doesn't need to go through a dealer if it's within the state and face to face. Obviously the NFA Form 4 paperwork needs to be done and approved before the actual "face to face" part.

If it is out of state, you'll have to transfer to the out of state dealer, then the dealer transfers to the buyer. So 2 transfers, Form 4s, and 2 stamps.

I'm asking 1k.

I have the original Ruger box and literature, of little use now, but a nice to have. Comes with two magazines, and a padded case for transport.

Mark.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top