JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You need to stop projecting your likes or dislikes on your girlfriend's choice of carry weapon.
Ultimately what she chooses to carry may well save her life or end it.
If you get her the gun of your choice that she may never become comfortable or proficient with and that could have serious consequences.

You need to stop projecting your likes or dislikes on your girlfriend's choice of carry weapon.
Ultimately what she chooses to carry may well save her life or end it.
If you get her the gun of your choice that she may never become comfortable or proficient with and that could have serious consequences.

Agreed. Let her pick out a carry gun.

The 709 was her choice, I guess I should of said SHE doesn't like the looks, But I dont care for the looks either. She was with me the other day and pointed out the 709 and said she liked it cause it was slim and fit her hands well.

If you're ever down in Eugene I'd highly recommend going to the Baron's Den range. They have a pretty good rental wall, so she can get to shoot a whole lot of different calibers and variety of brands to see what really works best.

You can't go wrong with a Glock 19! Easy to operate, accurate, reliable, easy on the pocket book, and 9mm is a GREAT round for the purpose you looking for. The size, weight, and feel of them is perfect for CC'ing. My GF carries a Glock 30 in her purse, not the usual ladies gun, but with how well she shoots it I flat can not argue with it.:s0114:

I highly recommend the Walther P99C. It's easy to conceal, wonderfully reliable, accurate, and it eats absolutely anything and everything. It also comes in either 9mm or .40 S&W, and the AS trigger configuration is a thing of beauty in a concealed carry weapon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top