JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go with a rail. It gives you more adjustability. Some scopes are longer then others. Sometimes you need to move them farther forward to get the correct eye box. I'm also running the tikka t3x 300 win mag. Do your self a favor and also get the spring kit from mountain tactical.com. You will love the trigger after you do the spring kit

you made a good choice with tikka. I sold my $2700 legendary arms works professional and bought a $800 tikka. I don't think I'll ever shoot anything other then a tikka

Very old thread, but adding this in case someone comes to it later.

The Sportsmatch T084 rings made in the UK are a rock solid solution for mounting a scope on the Tikka dovetail action. They are popular on the Rokslide forum and can be ordered from Airguns of Arizona. These rings mount directly on the 17mm dovetail that's machined in to the Tikka receiver.

Additionally, they sell Picatinny version and 11mm versions that work on the smaller (narrower) Tikka T1x rimfire action.

The Unknown Munitions rings seem fantastic and an answer to problem of getting Sportsmatch rings stateside. Now I wish they'd make a complementary set for 11mm dovetails on the T1x rifles!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top