JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to know what y'all are using for concealable holsters for your Sig 229s or similar handguns. I am struggling to find anything for the 229. I have been carrying for years and normally only use G Code, but they refuse to make anything for the 229 specifically. Thank you in advance for any help or leads.

I want to know what y'all are using for concealable holsters for your Sig 229s or similar handguns. I am struggling to find anything for the 229. I have been carrying for years and normally only use G Code, but they refuse to make anything for the 229 specifically. Thank you in advance for any help or leads.
I'm only buying gun leather brand now. Have tried so many diff brands and love every gun leather one I've bought. Comfortable and extremely well made. Just got a free black point holster with p365 and I don't like it much at all. Gonna order a gun leather iwb for it. I have one for my Jericho which is probably around same size as your 229 and love it.

Gun leather 229 holsters:

I'm not sure if Mitch Rosen makes a holster for the 229, but I ordered one for my WC in Turnbull blue, and it's a fantastic holster; still waiting on my Wilson.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top