JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a simple, no strobes, hopefully zoomable multi- brightness LED Headlamp

I like the 18650 batteries as I already have them and a charger for my Fenix TK75 flashlight

This one looks simple enough, the right battery but no zoom function.

Tried to navigate thru the Candlepower forums, but thought I'd ask the geeks here instead.

Not a "Caver", just a flashaholic :s0131:

<broken link removed>

That looks like a good choice.

I believe 18650 in most lights can be substituted from/for two CR123s.

Terralux TLH 50 540 Lumen Headlamp Black | eBay

In most of my lights/devices I went with CR123 because I can usually double-up to the 18650 size, but not the other way around.

The best deals on lights - not the ultimate quality - are direct from China via Ebay. They are usually 6m-1 year ahead of what you'd find here in terms of lumens/technology. Plus of course they are assembled by a slave so the price is always significantly better.

With this one you can completely man-up LOL. Battery not an issue since it has its own rechargeable pack.

I have this one and it is crazy. Brighter than my home theater projector lamp. Co-workers at the job site hate me when wearing this thing. I look over at them in the dark - 'hey how's it going' - ten minutes later when their eyesight returns they can get back to work. No "Zoom" is really required when you attach the sun to your forehead.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3x-CREE-XM-...656?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a841b7b10

Or specific to your battery type:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5000Lm-3x-C...257?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd5db5659

Why settle for a measly 500 lumens when 10x that light is available to blind everyone around you?

Whoa Burt, that thing is a freakin' retina burner.

Are you able to dial it down for close in work so you don't get a sunburn on your hands?

Me like :banana:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads