JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So not just sure where to post this, but wtf here it goes... I`m looking for a new shooting partner/rifle guy friend. This dude I have been friends with for the past 4 or 5 years, has just been blowing me off every week whenever we want to hit the range, and im over it, we all have our problems, dont know why, he just has problems with his life and he needs to sort it out....So that being said, im available most days, im retired, 61 years old former Marine, a white guy, OEF/OIF contractor, i love hunting fishing and shooting rifles, im not great off the bench, but I can hunt,I shoot pistols as well, but prefer rifles. I`m not allowed to drive, as I have had a eye surgury that didnt go well, so ill give you gas money or buy lunch if you want, and or pay the range fees, whatever works best, im pretty easy going, im a right wing Reagon convervative, but please im sick of all the political BS, lets talk hunting ,shooting ,football, if it ever returns,.. etc etc. I shoot at the SPD Atthletic Association Range on E Marginal way S, however they have changed the rules and only allow 1 guest at a time now due to the covid i guess. So thats that, dont everyone fight to be first...thanks My name is Robert and I live in Wallingford..I dont smoke or do drugs or drink, but I hate commies..

IMG_1806.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_1535.JPG

Good luck finding a shooting buddy.
Ditto this!

Too bad you are not in my necka' the woods - I'd take ya out for some serious pine cone killin'

It might not be as exciting as the ' SPD Athletic Association Range' but no limits on the amount of guests - or anything else for that matter!
shooting.jpg

He's not that far away .lol
Hour drive north and he would be here
Seattle is about a two hour drive ( one way ) from Everson...or a little less from where we shoot and hunt....
Andy
Edit to add....that would be a four hour drive ( for me ) just there and back...long time to go for a days shooting...
Now for a weekend hunting trip...that could be doable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top