JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going up to Lucia falls washington on Saturday with some buddies, and I dont know the area very well. We need a spot close to Lucia to shoot pistols. Id say about 15-20 min away from lucia would be awesome.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Head up Sunset Falls Road towards Sunset Falls Campground. This is the Gifford Pinchot National Forest boundary. Continue east on rd through campground and you will find a rock pit a mile or so up the road on the left. This should meet your needs. I believe there are other places one could shoot further up the road too, but I haven't been up there myself. Sunset Falls Campground is about 20 min. from Lucia, ideal for your needs.

Clambo

is this the place??
9A9E0076-A123-4757-BFF3-FED493FDA4D6-4334-00000B3EB0B43176.jpg

The place I am talking about is right off the left side of Sunset Falls Rd/FS 42 Rd. You cannot miss it. However, I am certain you can find other places up there too, such as the one pinned on your map. I wish I could be more specific but FS Rd 42 is one of the few I have never been very far up. I made an attempt to do more exploring in that area early last spring but my wife freaked as soon as I hit the low snow line and spun my first tire. Had to turn around and go home....needlessly. I have a well equipped 4x4 and lots of snow experience. Everytime I come on here and read more....I like that Burt Gummer guy just a little bit more. :) Marriage has dimmed much of my fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top