JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This safe is pretty sweet looking:s0155: I was at the Vancouver Costco today and they had about 8 of them sitting on an end cap. Wheels are spinning now:s0114:

I like the price, but why is it that nearly every gun safe has that faux-western look with pinstriping, old-timey fonts and pictures of animals on them?

Look at AMSEC for example. They make about a hundred safes, all of which look perfectly normal, and then they cover every single one of their gun safes with pinstripes, curliques and other details which scream OLD MANS GUN SAFE.

Is there a federal law that guns safes must look like they were made for a sheriff in the Wild West?

EDIT: I take it back. Browning have a new line of Tactical Gun Safes that look great. Unfortunately MSRP starts at $2000!

AR35Fl.jpg

AR35Fintl.jpg

<broken link removed>

That safe has been out for a while. It is a nice pc but for the price well you can do better.

As for he pinstripes and deer logos I could care less. The safe is not where everyone can see it what matters to me is what it holds and how long it can keep someone out who dioes not know the combo:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top