JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
English Pit is an hour and change drive. They are open to the public. More and more shooting ranges aren't. You could also go to Threat Dynamics in Sherwood but you only get 22 yards and I'm not sure about any caliber restrictions.

Good luck, be safe.

Awesome sounds good I usealy just take him out to the wood out here by my place but family restrictions prevented that this trip I've bought/built 15 new firearms since he's been gone but really just Wana shock him with these 400 gr. Projectile s I've been loading for my wulf's

Need to find a range out that way my cusion is up from california for afew more days before he returns home and I would like to let him try out the 50 Beowulf at least since he's been gone for afew years any ideas???

I don't know about any ranges in McMinnville but you could always try national forest land.

@Reno @Cogs

Check out this website for different locations.

I am a meme Ed of cvsc in dundee
and can have 3 guests if we all get to shoot some 400 gn something or other?
I have a few suppressor that could be fun to play with if he or you haven't shont much suppressed?

Ooo sounds like fun I'm not sure on how his schedule is going to work tomorrow I gotta be up there by 9 am so he can get a uhaul I'm totally gonna toss at least one beowulf and some ammo in the truck he has to try it lol

Left to right 300 grain ftx I call em crayola crayons 2nd can will b full over 325 gr. Speer dot hp 3rd can is 350 gr. Hornady xtp's hp last can in 400 gr. Jsp just waiting on more brass atm to make around 600 more rounds

16197593965091403825229.jpg

Yeah, I got nothin except BLM land out past McGuire Reservoir, West of Carlton. I went there once for a cleanup but wasn't impressed with a couple sites I saw. Didn't have time to go explore and find the good sites, but there are some out there if you have the time to look.

Here's where we met, then went South to clean up spots down in that first Green BLM patch. Otherwise, that's all I got in that area. But I see lots of BLM land in that area that would be worth exploring.

McGuire Res.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads