JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of work are we talking? mill or lathe? manual job or CNC? There is a CNC shop a mile or two from me that does some small jobs on occasion. Depending on what you need done I may be able to either do the work or you could check with some of the shops like Waite in Longview. They do custom production runs and supply materials if necessary.

Stoney,
Talk to the guys at Emmert Machine & Fabrication in Tigard, there address is 9446 SW Tigard st.

They gun drilled some hi-carbon steel for me earlier this year, nice to deal with & pretty cheap.

Check out Willamette Valley Arms near the Hillsboro airport. It's three guys, some of whom are vets, and they're straight shooters. Cheap reloads for sale, too. Say hi to Joe for me.
<broken link removed>

sorry, i should have said the area i want the work in, its not gun parts, its an oil drain plug and a fitting that screws into it in stainless. will need about 12/15 each

There is a place on Airport Way in Portland called Omega Machine. Not sure of the number but have used them for threading 1 inch rods for me in the past. They are a small family run business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top