JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, so my buddy and I are going to his property out in Goldendale to clear out some land of trees and such. He was giving me a heads up about rattle snakes and such out there and to be careful. He has a little .22 rifle he carries, but I'm going to be bringing my Hi-Point .40 so we can be prepared when we're working. Anyone have any suggestions for a holster that is good to use while doing that kind of work? Mainly chainsawing and cutting down trees and limbs so something that won't get too into the way.

Also, I'm only taking the Hi-Point because it's cheap and I won't be too bummed if anything happens to it since his dad is paying us pretty well.

Just get one of the airsoft pistol holster from any of the big box stores: walmart, dicks, sports autority.... such as this it offer retention and its rugged i run one when out in the woods with my hi-point 9c, its held up for a few years now! <broken link removed>

I used to do Airsoft back in the day with my friends and tried already. The gun is too big to fit into mine that I had from back then. But I'll go check around tomorrow to find if they have bigger ones. I'd rather pay $10 for a week than $50 haha

I'd be far more worried about illegal alien trespassers. I have chased more than one away from my Mason county land, at gunpoint. Carry a real self defense caliber.. if worried about snakes in Eastern WA load the first two chambers with snakeshot and carry several speedloaders with hollowpoints

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top