JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Despite all of the well-meaning suggestions here, the very best thing for your wife to do is to go to a range that rents guns and try out a number of them. Or invite your friends who own guns to bring along their favorites and have her try those as well. The winning entry might well be one that would surprise everybody on the board, your wife included. My wife also has small hands and wanted something tiny. She ended up liking a Walther P88C the best, and it's not necessarily a gun for the small-of-hand. It is a heck of a fine pistol, however.

Seems like my wife, can only "reliably" shoot, reload, and clean a snubnose .38 spec. She has problems with semi auto, if it jams. Short fingers too. Glock 36 tried, lightweight commander 1911 .45 tried. A suggestion might be 9mm, Colt or Kimber alloy (lightweight) commander. Nice short reach, or trigger can be changed from short to med. Slim grips, or std grips. I like the Ergo tactical slim. Anyway, I'ld vote 1911 lightweight 9mm.

Hope this hasnt been covered yet, just poping in for my 22thehead.
Have you considered a hk uspc 9mm? Not the trigger pull your looking for but small, light, high capacity, cocked and locked with varient 1 and has a small grip for a lady with small hands. Its a hk too. My wife loves hers.

I have been looking a the sig 239 recently, i like it. It has a small grip, but it is heavy in my opinion. It may fit what your looking for.

I have never had more reliable firearms the my hks and sigs.

If it hasn't been mentioned look at the Springfield EMP 9mm. Lightweight, 9mm, slim frame, nice trigger. what more could one want. If not that then maybe a commander size 9mm- Colt, Fusion, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top