JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
If anyone has some 5.7 they will sell I'd greatly appreciate it! Everywhere local is sold out and I just bought a new pistol I'd like to try out.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I saw some at Bi-Mart in Washougal on Wednesday when they get there ammo, I was tempted to get some just to help someone out BUT I had no idea if it was a good deal. It was $29 for a box of 20? Idk if it was a box of 20 not to familiar with what quantity they normally sell in. it was FN brand 40 grain. Probably worth a call to bimart to see if they still have some.

I saw some at Bi-Mart in Washougal on Wednesday when they get there ammo, I was tempted to get some just to help someone out BUT I had no idea if it was a good deal. It was $29 for a box of 20? Idk if it was a box of 20 not to familiar with what quantity they normally sell in. it was FN brand 40 grain. Probably worth a call to bimart to see if they still have some.

Factory ammo for the 5.7x28 comes in boxes of 50, not too much larger than a box of 50 .22 LR. $29 is not a bad price currently - that works out to 60¢/round - actually about as cheap as you are going to find it right now.

For the OP, check ammoseek.com

Also, go to Palmetto State Armory and put in for notifications when they have some in stock, their prices are generally reasonable for the current market and they get it in occasionally.

If you want to pay less than $1 per round, you will be waiting a while and you should snag it when you can. I have plenty, but this is my primary defensive round and I have to supply it for 3 people with six firearms (PS90 and Five Seven) so I am not going to sell any.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.