JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$15
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have about 20,000 rounds of 5.56 to sell for an estate. PMC 23 boxes of 20 rounds, $15/box. Malaysian by BUTIR (a Winchester sub-contractor) 53 20round boxes, $10/box. Winchester, 50 20round boxes (One full case) $15/box. Norinco 39 20 round boxes, $10/box. If you buy all the Norinco or Malaysian ammo, a free 50 caliber ammo can is included.

IMG_5513.JPG IMG_5514.JPG IMG_5516.JPG IMG_5517.JPG IMG_5518.JPG IMG_5520.JPG IMG_5521.JPG IMG_6456.JPG IMG_6457.JPG IMG_6458.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a lot of reloads, but I don't plan to sell them because of liability reasons. Norinco is brass cased
I would like to see a picture of the boxes the Norinco ammo is in. There is some Norinco ammo that is brass or copper washed, but to my knowledge its all steel case. Depending on boxes its in, it can be many different version of the ammo for SP to mild steel core

I have a lot of reloads, but I don't plan to sell them because of liability reasons. Norinco is brass cased
You can sell the reloads just sell them for components over in the reloading section. There is no rule against that.
Just that you need to have an FFL to be able to sell reloaded live ammo. Also, if you know what the recipes are that the rounds were loaded with make sure to list those when you sell for components only.

Good luck with your sale.

Last Edited:
You can sell the reloads just sell them for components over in the reloading section. There is no rule against that.
Just that you need to have an FFL to be able to sell reloaded live ammo. Also, if you know what the recipes are that the rounds were loaded with make sure to list those when you sell for components only.

Good luck with your sale.
No FFL is needed to sell ammo, I don't know where you got this information from. It would be a lot of work to break down the ammo to sell components. My friend hand loaded this and I trust his techniques so I'll shoot it up myself.

No FFL is needed to sell ammo, I don't know where you got this information from. It would be a lot of work to break down the ammo to sell components. My friend hand loaded this and I trust his techniques so I'll shoot it up myself.
;-} As I said no FFL for regular factory ammo but to sell reloads you would need to have one. That is Federal Law.
BTW here are the rules: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/person-who-reloads-ammunition-required-be-licensed-manufacturer

It's been discussed on this forum and others plenty. But a lot of people are not aware of the rules with selling reloads. Wasn't sure if you might fall into that category so there are a bunch of us that makes sure people are aware. I have sold plenty of reloaded ammo on this and other forums. I always state upfront it is reloaded and is being sold for components only. If you choose to shoot it anyway I have no liability. If I know the loading data I will provide that but my price point will be the cost of the brass, primer and bullet to determine the price asked.

Your plan sounds great going to have many a fun range day for shooting 556. Have a blast shooting.

Last Edited:
Pictures are there, when are you going to buy??
Well that wasn't a response I would have expected.

To your question, since you want to chat here rather than in the PM I sent you the day you posted the ad. I did some checking and your price point is at or above new production steel case, non corrosive 223 ammo on several sites. Chinese ammo, regardless of what the box says is in it, is almost always corrosive. I would be interested if the price point was considerably less than .50 a round.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top