JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Edited:
Looking for 32 Win SP Brass, molds, and bullets for a friend who is restoring an old '94.
Prefer true, headstamped brass, not converted.
Please PM me if you have any you can part with.

Thanks,
Jim

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Made me curious about this. Interesting forum where it appears other brass may possibly be made into the 32 WSL cartridge. Some suggestion of converting 30 Carbine brass, 9mm Win Mag brass and 32-20 brass (seems the most converted). Doing quick search found that most of that brass seems just as "out of stock" as the 32 WSL brass is but found 9mm Win Mag brass at MidWayUSA (100 pieces, only 1 available so who knows how accurate). Good luck with the search!

Model 94, lever action? Are you sure it's 32 WSL (Winchester Self-Loading), and not 32 WS or WSP (Winchester Special)? I wasn't aware that any Model 94's were ever made in 32 WSL, but I could be wrong.

.32 Special brass is easily made from 30-30.

Model 94, lever action? Are you sure it's 32 WSL (Winchester Self-Loading), and not 32 WS or WSP (Winchester Special)? I wasn't aware that any Model 94's were ever made in 32 WSL, but I could be wrong.

.32 Special brass is easily made from 30-30.
I was thinking the same thing.
I think he means 32 Winchester Special, which is just a .30-30 case opened up to .32 cal.
Jim,
Have your friend look on the gun again and see if doesn't say ".32 W.S.".
That's the Special.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.