JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Entire wars have been fought over less than this.

Keep in mind, this is the same bubblegumwad Cali AG that is now up for HHS secretary. If they try to pull this crap in Oregon. It's on.

We need a wall at the Southern (Oregon) border ASAP.

Rrrrright.
New handguns submitted to the roster now must have microstamping technology implemented or they will not be considered for certification on the roster with the notable exemption of handguns procured for law enforcement agencies.

Aloha, Mark

To clarify, the list determines what folks can legally buy. It's not about ownership, and there are other ways to legally own guns not on this list in CA.

So maybe a more accurate question would be to wonder if any of the perps that have stolen these illegally have checked this list?
Oh yes. I can give an off-roster handgun to my kids.
These guns are only unsafe for civilians. LEO's can buy them and carry them while on the job. They can also infrequently sell them to civilians.
I've always thought that would make for an interesting lawsuit for someone getting shot by an officer with a non-roster gun. After all, it is considered unsafe by the state.

Yes.
But THIS > :s0158: isn't funny.

Well... maybe a little.
cd04f770eddf0132e950005056a9545d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show