JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling an excellent condition Mossberg Bullpup 12ga. Minor scratches on grip-safety from storage, everywhere else is pristine. Asking 450 OBO, transfer in South/East Portland or outlying areas, buyer pays transfer. Shoots great, but after my wife finally let me walk her through operations for Home Defense, we realize it is just a bit heavy for her.
0717181027.jpg

Straight outta the 80's, looks like it walked off the Terminator set and into your hands.

Thanks for looking!

I ordered online from Cabela's and cheaperthandirt
I got a few boxes of 1&3/4 and a few of 2&1/4 text me for photos if u want. 503-2o9-1288.
Got #1 buck OO buck and slugs

I shot em thru the 500 and 590 pump by just chamber loading, never attempted using the magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale fell through, but I'm already moving on a replacement item on my end, so if you are interested in this item it is still available. DM me, Thanks!

Still sitting on this. Anyone wanna help me out? Got in a car crash, so I've been running a bit behind. Willing to meet ASAP.

I am interested! PM me if you still have this and maybe we can work something out. Is it solid black or is that a two tone color?
Thanks
I sold it, and the guy is trying to resell it on armslist for more than 2x as much. Lol. Good luck with that, dude. It sat unsold at 400 for months. Sorry it's gone.

Wht a bummer on my end. I just saw it and would have snatched it immediately had I seen it. Thanks for getting back to me! I will let it sit on armslist. Just made my decision easy:) Thanks for heads up on the armslist!:)

I appreciate your integrity and honesty! I also appreciate you helping me with learning the history on that Bullpup! I love the Bullpup style and really liked your gun! I will keep my eyes open for one in the future and if you decide to sell your KSG let me know. I have been wanting one of those for quite a while as well! I thought your gun looked like the one I saw on NWfirearms!:)
All is good and I hope things get better for you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.