JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Northeastern Arms Compact Carbine Stock, pdw style stock for AR15 rifles. Shortens up the buffer tube and collapsed length of your AR15 PDW. Used but in like-new shape. $350 MSRP, no longer available.

Not interested in any trades. I can ship for $15. I can take venmo, zelle, cash app, discrete PayPal or can take credit cards for 3.5%.

From North Eastern Arms:

The North Eastern Arms Compact Carbine Stock (CCS) is the ultimate Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) solution. A collapsible stock shortening the overall length of the rifle approximately 2 7/8" inches compared to a traditional M4 stock.

The CCS has been designed with the professional in mind, allowing for quick deployment into the firing position it is a 2 position stock that can simply be pulled into the fully extended position without the need for manipulation and collapsed by depressing the locking mechanism.

The stock is made out of 6061 T6 Aluminum and 4140 steel to ensure its durability in the harshest environments. The aluminum is Type III Hard Anodized and the steel components have been treated with our ARC+ Nitriding giving an added layer of corrosion resistance and durability.

Comes as a complete drop-in unit containing stock, stock adapter, buffer tube, spring and modified full auto bolt carrier/buffer and is compatible with most mil spec AR-15's 223, 5.56, .300 AAC Blackout and 6.8 Rem.

Does not include bolt, cam pin, firing pin or firing pin retainer pin

NEA 1.jpg NEA 2.jpg NEA 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads