Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

ne wash

Reactions
Are you looking for an area or do you have one?

I have one I go to outside of Cheney, but its not a very long range. Great for battle rifle or pistol. I also shoot the fun shoots over at Sharp Shooters, and shot with a pistol club called sppl before I left for training. I get back in the area late Septemeber. I'd love to visit a new place though.

OP
T
Reactions
Are you looking for an area or do you have one?

I have one I go to outside of Cheney, but its not a very long range. Great for battle rifle or pistol. I also shoot the fun shoots over at Sharp Shooters, and shot with a pistol club called sppl before I left for training. I get back in the area late Septemeber. I'd love to visit a new place though.
i have 178 yds of a 300 yd rang and can use the full 300 if i ask the neighbor. shooting benches target stands, nice range make arraingments and come on up.

Reactions
For anyone not quite as east as Spokane, the range in Ephreta has separate 25, 50, 100, and a combined 200 -> 450 yard ranges, plus indoor .22. Costs about $70 per year.

Now I need to find a farmer who will let me shoot out to 1,000 :) .

Keith

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any areas in national forest, or
BLM land any where that you can shoot for free, and where there will not be a crowd. Anything will help. Thanks

Reactions
Yep, outside of Cheney is a place called Fishtrap. Tons of BLM land out there. If you stay on the main road, there is a little turn off with a BLM sign.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider