JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least the officer was a trained professional. Imagine how bad that could have turned out if it would have been a normal citizen.
/sarcasm

Being this happened in NYC, a regular person would probably have multiple felony charges filed against them.

Well all in all that sucks but don't NY cops have like 25lb triggers on there guns?

I think there are two versions of the NY Glock trigger. If memory serves, one is around 8 lbs and the other is close to 12 lbs. Still, if you holster the pistol with your finger on the trigger or have an article of clothing to snag on the trigger while holstering, the heavier trigger-pull weight is not going to save you.

"That sentence reminds me of the "Department of Redundancy Department." "

In there is some redunancy, I think, or maybe a departmentalized ~redundent~, I am not sure...

But if any one Quotes me quoting you
That would be redundent.

philip out of his area of exper teeze, in the department of Boondocks, redundancy Department....

:)

Still, if you holster the pistol with your finger on the trigger or have an article of clothing to snag on the trigger while holstering, the heavier trigger-pull weight is not going to save you.

When holstering my Glock-30 I wedge my fingertip behind the trigger so its between that and the rear of the trigger well to prevent just that from happening. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top