JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, no surprise. See ignoramuses mishandling firearms all the time. Think about it for a sec. A firearm is simply an inanimate tool, and like all inanimate tools it can hurt you or others if mishandled. The consequences of mishandling tools can vary depending on which tool is involved, and obviously guns are on one extreme end of that spectrum, but so are automobiles. Think about all the times you've seen people mishandle automobiles unsafely, and then consider that at least 50%, probably closer to 80%+ of those same ignoramuses own guns...
YEP! This is as an example why a hair dryer has a tag that you almost need a hacksaw to remove, saying not to use it in the shower. You know some moron took one in the shower. Then of course said "well no one told me not too" or his family said that as they were packing him off to the morgue.

I had to watch it a couple more times too. He got himself in the hand as well as the gal. He has his off hand at the front of the slide. I have to wonder if he was trying to field strip the pistol????
Watch again. He was loading it and racking the slide. We all know that's not what ignited the round, his finger did. FYI, looked like a Glock. Very unlikely the gun "fired itself".
I'll never forget that guy.
Me, either. Only had to see him standing at the target to remember the video.

And that's why I get a little cranky when the article says "accidental" discharge.

Last Edited:
If that was me you would not hear a peep !
Ditto this! He should have let 'sleeping dogs lie'.

I like his reason for shooting himself - "I got in a hurry" - is that the new term for putting your finger on the trigger before the gun is safely drawn and pointing downrange?

I really wanted to see comments but it appears he disabled them - for obvious reasons....

Still can't get it straight in MY head how that guy could be dicking with that piece while having it pointed directly at the gal. o_O
1641699986795.jpeg

I imagine he was enjoying being an alpha male who is showing them how to properly use firearms :eek:
You know when he got home, he had a whole gaggle of excuses to use on his significant other as to why that bad gun misfired/went off by itself/had a faulty this or that.... Wasn't his lack of safety that caused it to fire.

Ditto this! He should have let 'sleeping dogs lie'.

I like his reason for shooting himself - "I got in a hurry" - is that the new term for putting your finger on the trigger before the gun is safely drawn and pointing downrange?

I really wanted to see comments but it appears he disabled them - for obvious reasons....
If I remember correctly, he was using a holster that required the trigger finger to release a latch holding the pistol in, which in turn makes it very easy to slide the finger into the trigger guard on the draw. Don't remember the name of the holster and don't care enough to look it up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top