JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a NCStar SEFB31256G 3-12x56 on ebay I won the bid for $40 so I figured it was a good enough deal. I'm putting it on my H&R 30-06.

The rifle kicks like a mother, so my question is will this scope hold up?

I'm new to scopes so I could use some advise. I'm a broke rifleman so don't get on me too much about being such a cheapo.

Thanks,

I've heard from several dealers they won't take a lot of recoil. Get out this summer and practise with it and you'll find out if it's going to take the punishment or not.

I have had very good luck with NCStar. I have a 3-9x40E on my 30.06 for about 4 years. A 2.5x30 (long eye relief) on a M91/30, and a 2-7x32E (long eye relief) on a 8mm Mauser. I have two friends that have them on M38's. We have all taken them hunting and we think there great for the money. Absolutely no problems.

Thanks for the feedback. I should receive the scope this week so I will probably take it to the range next weekend and get it sighted in. This isn't a shoot all the time gun and I haven't had any issues with NCStar scopes in the past on .223s so it should work well. And for $40 I can't lose.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top