JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regardless of who did this or why, it's scary how vulnerable the grid is. Diesel/heating oil $5+ and rising, a couple of attacks like this in cold climates could bring large portions of this country to it's knees.

Seems to me, an investment in shoring up our power infrastructure would be a good idea.

While it is easy to be negative about the potential transformation of the electrical system, it is paramount that we remain positive in parallel with each other.

Last Edited:
If people want to work in a dumb pun into something legitimate they have to say, fine, but I'd prefer they don't just clutter this thread with nonsense.

Or go nuts, whatever

If people want to work in a dumb pun into something legitimate they have to say, fine, but I'd prefer they don't just clutter this thread with nonsense.

Or go nuts, whatever
Just passing the time until actual facts emerge about the incident. Think most members are pretty familiar with regular and lengthy power outages due to natural causes already. This keeps your topic up in the recent threads thumbnail.

And, most of these puns are pretty clever and lightening quick.

Or go nuts, whatever
Well, I thought we had transformed the OP into a pun thread, but if the humor is not appreciated we can interrupt it. Kind of a bummer to short-circuit it after 5 pages of comedy, but I guess not everyone is wired the same way.

So when they catch the group who did this, will the charges be isolated or daisy-chained?

I'm sure that they will be charged in series.

A parallel investigation is being run by the FBI. They are looking into this from a domestic terrorism angle, though the allegations may prove to be groundless.
Authorities are running a series of parallel investigations and have to sift through stray currents of info.

Well, I thought we had transformed the OP into a pun thread, but if the humor is not appreciated we can interrupt it. Kind of a bummer to short-circuit it after 5 pages of comedy, but I guess not everyone is wired the same way.

Maybe they should remove the electrode from their butt… it's been known to kill a mink!

You're right, carry on with the hilarious shenanigans.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top