JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When you need a good laugh you just need to listen to a leftist.

Funny how this is "a threat against the president", but when they ACTUALLY threaten a Republican... it's just free speech.

I hope the Secret Service told him to FOAD. This is EXACTLY what the first amendment is supposed to protect.

I really don't understand why would anyone want the likeness of that useless muppet on their lower anyway, but I fully support their right to do so.

Presidents come and go. Rifles are forever.

Amazing, after four years of "F Trump", beheaded caricatures of Trump's head being held up by C-list celebrity harpies, Russia-Russia-Russia, Orangeman Bad, Not my President, and "Resist"……

Now that it's their "guy" they lose their minds over "Let's go Brandon", and "F Joe Biden". They're just jealous because lefties only excel (exceedingly) at being a meme, and suck (BIGLY) at making memes.

Amazing, after four years of "F Trump", beheaded caricatures of Trump's head being held up by C-list celebrity harpies, Russia-Russia-Russia, Orangeman Bad, Not my President, and "Resist"……

Now that it's their "guy" they lose their minds over "Let's go Brandon", and "F Joe Biden". They're just jealous because lefties only excel (exceedingly) at being a meme, and suck (BIGLY) at making memes.
Let's add the skank Madonna Wanting to burn down the White House…

How about Johnny Dep, when's the last time an actor killed a president…

Yup, all free speech and just more of the dem's double standards…

:s0054:

I'm surprised some of us have not had our hateful 'let's go Brandon' text adjacent to our avatar reported by 'some of us 81million folks' here

While its nothing that I would have on any of my rifles....

A little while back in our history , it was popular to have engraved on the patch box of your flintlock a rendering of Benjamin Franklin's "Join or Die" cartoon and snake.....:D

In any event...the pictured lower in the OP is not report worthy to anyone , let alone the Secret Service.
Its a stamping...on a rifle lower....so what.
Buy it or not.
No need to report...that just goes to show how weak , afraid and petty you are Mr.Dilanian.
Andy

I'm surprised some of us have not had our hateful 'let's go Brandon' text adjacent to our avatar reported by 'some of us 81million folks' here

While its nothing that I would have on any of my rifles....

A little while back in our history , it was popular to have engraved on the patch box of your flintlock a rendering of Benjamin Franklin's "Join or Die" cartoon and snake.....:D

In any event...the pictured lower in the OP is not report worthy to anyone , let alone the Secret Service.
Its a stamping...on a rifle lower....so what.
Buy it or not.
No need to report...that just goes to show how weak , afraid and petty you are Mr.Dilanian.
Andy

Some of the best "messages" (ever) are printed on the inside of ejection-port dust covers…… but if you wanna see 'em, you're gonna have to earn it! :s0108:

What douchbags such as NBC's Ken Dilanian wear:

1635952109440.png
[h3][/h3]

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR