JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NRA releases 'Practice Range' shooting app -- after blaming video games for violence - U.S. News

Don't know if anyone else has posted about this story, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Basically, NBC news is ripping on the NRA for coming out with a shooting app after blaming violence in video games for the mass shootings. The thing is, the app is just a simulation of shooting paper targets (not of peoples shapes or faces) at a shooting range.

So what I get from that is that they think the mere act of shooting a gun is violent.

Read the article.

In the comments section someone says that the NRA didn't do the age rating either, the itunes guys decided it was OK for 4 and up. Of course they make it sound like the NRA wants four year old shooting guns. So slanted it isn't even funny.

Both my 1st and 3rd grade girls like the shoot/no-shoot app the WDFW has on their hunter safety online course. They, of course, are blood thirsty killers. Oh wait, its time for ballet lessons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top