JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NBC begins week-long series on ‘gun violence’

NBC is kicking off a weeklong series of reports about firearms-related violence with Monday’s edition of the “NBC Nightly News,” and it is not likely the firearms community is going to like what they see as reporters zero in on what it calls “gun deaths.”

<broken link removed>

For some reason, I can't click on any of the links within the story, or leave a comment. Anyone else?

Think there will be a single episode of this series devoted to showing examples of the lawful use of firearms in self-defense situations?

If there is a segment on lawful use, I can almost guarentee it will be buried and very small!!

I highly doubt it and any statistics they use will involve self defence shootings suicides and police shootings so they can show higher numbers to mislead people

How will showing lawful use of Weapons for self defense help them show negitave higher numbers to mislead people??

Suicides they can try and use, but if people want to off themselves they will find a way even if weapons are taken away.

With all the F.U.B.A.R police shootings how are they gonna twist the numbers??

Unfortunantly we know all numbers can be set how anyone wants them to look, they will set them for thier agenda and the sheeple will accept it as Gospel!!

I hope some network will pick up where they leave off and FLAME them for thier misrepresentation of facts. I can only hope sheeple might look and question!!

How will showing lawful use of Weapons for self defense help them show negitave higher numbers to mislead people??

Suicides they can try and use, but if people want to off themselves they will find a way even if weapons are taken away.

With all the F.U.B.A.R police shootings how are they gonna twist the numbers??

Unfortunantly we know all numbers can be set how anyone wants them to look, they will set them for thier agenda and the sheeple will accept it as Gospel!!

I hope some network will pick up where they leave off and FLAME them for thier misrepresentation of facts. I can only hope sheeple might look and question!!

I don't know the actual numbers but here is what they will do

3,000 people shot by criminals
500 suicides
5,000 self defence shooting
4,000 police shootings

What they will say is 12,500 people were shot last year by guns (again fake numbers don't know the real stats)

That is misleading because cops shooting bad guys, people defending themselves and suicides shouldn't be factored in

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top