JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The correct response from top brass to the admin should be - "We'll take it under consideration after the current administration either steps down en-mass, or you repeal all of the unconstitutional garbage laws, rules, and regulations you are trying to jam down our throats."

I would rather see all the brass
go to him and tell him to resign from the presidency and to have that resignation in the hands of the press by sunrise tomorrow.

Nice...( sarcasm)

I'd love for the SEALS to give Barry the finger when he asks them to pull some BS political / publicity stunt overseas so he can look like he is committed to the war on terror.

Smells like a hoax to me. Or at the very least, a complete misrepresentation or what is most likely standard US Navy uniform regulation updates. The only source for the story so far is The Daily Caller.

The daily Caller piece is also full of opinion, severe bias and conjecture. Very little in the way of fact. Far too many on this board give the President too much credit for minutiae that never gets near his level.

Smells like a hoax to me. Or at the very least, a complete misrepresentation or what is most likely standard US Navy uniform regulation updates. The only source for the story so far is The Daily Caller.

So..... With many others posting alternative sources, what does it smell like now?

I know what you smell like, btw

Just searching for veracity, really. If you define patriotism as blind allegiance or feel you can only be a patriot if you wear a certain patch on your uniform or a flag pin on your lapel, I think you may need to reflect on what the word really means.

As the story unfolds, news outlets should be pursuing the following points:

Is the email above real?
If it is real, what is the official explanation?

Or should we all sit back and shout the ubiquitous "Thanks, Obama!"?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top