JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Earlier today on (horrors) Fox News a talking head was saying that the terrorists are well aware of our new PC policies and are taking advantage of it.

They are encouraging each other to hurt themselves if captured and then blame it on our guys.

He was showing an Arabic web site and translating that.

The perp has a simple fat lip. One spot. That's it.

I dare say if the Seals wanted to rough him up a bit, he'd be roughed up.

I call BS and say that a simple fat lip is beneath them. :s0155:

At what point does a house fire become the fireman's fire?

The day the fireman took the job!

Who would be responsible to put out the fire but the fireman who took an oath to put out the fires?

And you still have not answered my question, at what point does the perpetuation of the Iraq war get blamed on Obama?

Leaders lead! Losers make excuses and blame others! Who but Obama has the power to end this war?

PC is everywhere....even in the military. The military needs to be free to do their job to be truly effective. These terrorists are not soldiers but must be dealt with on military terms........

9. The "Legal & Political" section is to pertain to firearms only. There shall be no legal & political discussion and/or material outside of the "Legal & Political" section.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

For conservative discussion, check out <broken link removed>

For liberal discussion, check out http://www.democraticunderground.com/

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR