JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PRICE DROP!!

For sale or trade is this Navy Arms 1866 Yeller Boy in 44-40. Replica of the rifle Chief Joseph turned over to the Army. I've owned it for 30 or more year and used it in cowboy action shooting but I don't do that anymore and it has spent the last 20+ years on the wall at my previous home. I don't have the wall space now and it is time for it to go. Great shooter but it just doesn't get shot anymore. Barrel is 18" and sorry, no ammo goes with it. Price is $850 and I will consider trades but cash is king. Please don't offer junk or make low ball offers. Legal fees on the buyer and I will meet up at a FFL from Eugene to Keizer, I avoid the metro traffic at all costs. I have a FFL here in Lebanon that charges $20 total. Please PM me with questions, offers or more photos, no text.

MVC-051S.JPG MVC-058S.JPG MVC-052S.JPG MVC-054S.JPG MVC-055S.JPG MVC-056S.JPG MVC-057S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How long is the barrel?

Sorry for the slow response, my machine didn't tell me I had a message. At any rate, the barrel is 18" and sorry, no ammo with it. I have another 44-40. So how goes things? This solitary confinement really sux. If you have a serious interest give me a call at 541-401-1063, Louie no text.

Sorry for the slow response, my machine didn't tell me I had a message. At any rate, the barrel is 18" and sorry, no ammo with it. I have another 44-40. So how goes things? This solitary confinement really sux. If you have a serious interest give me a call at 541-401-1063, Louie no text.
Will do, thank you.

Sorry, I just picked up on your message. Yes, it is still available. You can PM me or give me a call at 541-401-1063, no text. How's them Mossbergs doing? Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top