JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fortunately, this incident took place in India, and not in the United States. The 60th National Shooting Championship Competition in India was plunged into chaos this week, as police have booked a past member of India's Olympic shooting team, accusing him of raping a female member of the national shooting team earlier.

Several witnesses saw the woman violently attack the Olympian during the competition. He is protesting his own innocence, saying that he had just broke off a relationship with the woman, after having promised to marry her. And that is why she is so upset with him.

Here is a photo of the alleged rapist marksman. Is he a predator, or himself a victim of a woman scorned? This is a photo of him with a silver medal won at the International Shooting Sport Federation World Cup:

sajs-1467108760-800.jpg

Here is a photo of the alleged victim, winning a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games:

anjali_shooting_reuters.jpg

here is a link to the full news report:

Shooter beats up rapist, an Olympian, at Pune nationals; he runs away - Pune Mirror -

Last Edited:
Eeyeah but! We need the media to watch the courts!

The problem, and it's a huge one, is that we can't trust the media any farther than I can throw a '58 Buick!
I hope the authorities figure this case out, but women's rights in India are medieval!

If she could beat him up how was he able to rape her?
Personally I wouldn't attack a woman who can shoot better than me (well I wouldn't attack a woman anyway)

Unfortunately sexual assaults are common place no matter where you live or who you are.
Some sick individuals out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top