JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any Army medics or NG vets here? I just got sworn in Friday, leaving for Basic Aug 24 in Fort Benning. I went 68 Whiskey(Combat Medic) as I want to be an EMT when I'm done.. After Medic training possibly going to Airborne school, but I'm not sure yet...

I hope you like the new barracks at Ft. Benning (if you get to be in them) at the Sand Hill and Harmony Church sites. (helped build them)

Thank you for your volunteering.

Thank you for serving Aaron.
My WWII Vet father and Nam Vet older brother made sure they thanked and shook the hand of every Veteran Combat Medic they ever met.
I guess you know why.
Stay strong and smart, you've already made us proud.

To all active and vets of our military, I`d like to say thank you also for your time and commitment to our country, when I see or am around Vets or servicemen/women, I always thank them for serving, how much more selfless can it get than to serve others. my father was a Major and served in the Idaho natl guard in the 60`s, he would take me to Gowan field (we lived in Boise then) about 2-3 times a summer on his weekend duty and ask me what I`d like to drive today, (Gowan field is like 370 sq. miles of desert) we drove tanks,1/2 tracks,jeeps, usuall I went with tanks they were tha trans. of choice and dad would pack a lunch from homem and I would eat K rations all day long, what vivid memories of those times I have, it was a boys dream I thought I was 5-7 years old at the time.

Over a year ago. Nov08 - March 2009

It was enjoyable when you would be on the buildings and hear the full auto's shooting near by.

Here's a video from the Harmony Church. I was 45' and it was from my blackberry. (poor video I know)

<broken link removed>

Oh, and while your down there if you attend church you should look up:

Calvary Chapel of Columbus. You can tell Pastor Mark and Rick "YO" from Tyson.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top