JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a different way of using a aimpoint

EA637579-F9FA-4934-97B6-309F52C7E8E3.jpeg

I guy I know said they do that for rack storage and transport. Dosnt make sense but he told me that awhile back. Question is will it be zeroed? Figure it would be close but I sure would want to check zero!

I guy I know said they do that for rack storage and transport. Dosnt make sense but he told me that awhile back. Question is will it be zeroed? Figure it would be close but I sure would want to check zero!

If that is true then they need a new rack system to accommodate optics because that's just dumb.

The Soldier is verifying the serial number of the optic.
They are stored in the weapons rack in that configuration.
The zero is not affected if the optic is returned to the same position on the picatinny rail...
...and you verify that the serial numbers match the weapon that you zeroed.

Last Edited:
This is a different way of using a aimpoint

View attachment 809405
It's pretty obvious this soldier is dyslexic and fires their rifle upside down.
It's really simple
You see, this is the new, progressive-designed optical mounting system which allows the soldier to aim and fire from cover by raising the gun over the cover and looking through the sight by using a new form of yoga-like contortion. And since they can only use the sight by chambering a round and then removing the magazine, it saves money on ammo, which can then be used for social justice programs, and promotes marksmanship at the same time because now the soldier must make that single shot count.
Greater savings and a more limber army, thanks to our new leftist leadership

Today's Progressive: Using spurious logic and your money to solve non-existent problems! Making a better tomorrow for... I dunno, somebody, somewhere I guess:s0092:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top