JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Running for Supreme Court Justice Position 8, is Nathan Choi vs. Steve Gonzalez. The Voter's Pamplet (oddly enough) sends voters to to Steve Gonzalez's web site for information about Nathan Choi, rather than to Nathan Choi's own web site. Simple error? Or naked partisanship? I don't know, but I can see that Nathan Choi is openly a hard core conservative on a variety of issues after going to his own web site.

VOTE Nathan Choi for JUDGE - 2nd Amendment

The Second Amendment to the Constitution states
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The language is very clear. But the real question is, how can the people insure every other right of the Constitution if the 2nd amendment did not exist?

I didn't really know much about either of these two candidates but based off of the backers and supporters of Gonzalez I voted for Choi by default.

I'm glad to hear the good news about him and know I made the right choice.

Running for Supreme Court Justice Position 8, is Nathan Choi vs. Steve Gonzalez. The Voter's Pamplet (oddly enough) sends voters to to Steve Gonzalez's web site for information about Nathan Choi, rather than to Nathan Choi's own web site. Simple error? Or naked partisanship? I don't know, but I can see that Nathan Choi is openly a hard core conservative on a variety of issues after going to his own web site.

VOTE Nathan Choi for JUDGE - 2nd Amendment

The Second Amendment to the Constitution states
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The language is very clear. But the real question is, how can the people insure every other right of the Constitution if the 2nd amendment did not exist?

You know, it might be a good thing that his web site was hidden. There's some stuff that would put off a lot of people (from both sides)............ "9-11 was an inside job", "Central Bankers rigged the world", JFK multiple shooters, "Sinking of the Titanic was the precursor to creating the Federal Reserve Private Bank", "Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commision, Bank for International settlement", etc. Whether any of that is true or not is to be debated, but most people would refuse to vote for someone who espouses those views.

I voted for Choi for precisely the same reasons @Caveman Jim and @old11bravo did..........

I didn't really know much about either of these two candidates but based off of the backers and supporters of Gonzalez I voted for Choi by default.

I'm glad to hear the good news about him and know I made the right choice.
I knew I was going to NOT vote for the incumbent liberal SWJ & Choi was the logical conclusion.;)

Let's just hope more do the same thing......

Ray

I wonder if the website is real?

Seems like EVERY internet conspiracy is covered there... Not the sort of thing a public official puts up during an election such as this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top