JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I got my Natchez March catalog this week and went directly to the ammo section for pricing and availability. It slapped me in the face! I saw 1000 round ammo box of Federal American Eagle for $154.99 on the "sale" price. Man, "now way" I said to the wife and then called to order. The guy got nervous when I read the item number to him over the phone. "um, we are "out of stock" on that particular item of 400 rounds of 5.56 sir". I said "your catalog lists it as 1000 rounds sir". Dead silence. "um, well sir, we've had about 2000 calls on that one and it's a miss-print sir, and we're out of stock anyway". I said "I bet you did"! He nervously laughed and asked "is there anything else"? I said "are you sure I can't order two of those 5.56 cans?" More nervous laughter "No sir, I'd buy it myself at that price". :s0045:"yeah, that's why I'm calling". More dead air.....:s0158: Then "so, anything else sir?" ...we ended it there.

They had UMC 200 round value packs for $78/79 the other day and I hesitated. The next morning it was all gone.

Natchezz are good people. I've purchase a lot from them in the past.

Myself as well....I just like making companies squirm a bit.....
I went into Walmart and was going to buy my weekly 3 or 4 boxes of Tulammo for $6 a box of 20 for 5.56 and it was all gone...the checker said "some dude walked in this morning and bought all we had". ...here we go again:eek:

They used to be fairly competitive as I recall. I watch sportsman guide and use my coupons for free shipping to make their prices a bit better....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top