JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The headline was irritating enough (The Guard bugging out signals "deescalation"? They were called into an out of control riot, they escalated nothing).
MSN says they were called in response to protesters... wrong again, stupid.

I made it about 2 sentences in... rioters and protesters are not the same thing. Equating the two does a huge disservice to legitimate protesters and is a quick way to get me to stop reading. Mission accomplished.

The headline was irritating enough (The Guard bugging out signals "deescalation"? They were called into an out of control riot, they escalated nothing).
MSN says they were called in response to protesters... wrong again, stupid.

I made it about 2 sentences in... rioters and protesters are not the same thing. Equating the two does a huge disservice to legitimate protesters and is a quick way to get me to stop reading. Mission accomplished.

Like conflating "immigrants" and "ILLEGAL ALIENS"... o_O:rolleyes:

In that case remove them, but don't give them riot duty without armament. Some of us have/or had family in the National Guard and as far as I'm concerned leaving them open to mob fodder is unexceptionable.

Then add.........

Some 200 Utah Guard members were evicted from the Marriott Marquis near the White House on Friday after concluding their duty "protecting the people of D.C.," Lee said in a follow-up statement. He said they had finished an all-night shift at 3 a.m. Friday and were booted from their hotel by 11 a.m., despite having another shift.

"Evicting Utah National Guard personnel from their hotels after a late-night shift risking their lives to protect Washington is a shameful, petty, discrediting decision by Mayor Bowser," he said. "Our Utah Guardsmen are consummate professionals who are not complaining in the slightest. But their labor and sacrifice on behalf of Washingtonians deserves better than this embarrassing spectacle.

Mayor Hits Back After Senator Claims Utah Guard Troops Booted from DC Hotel

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top