JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Neighbor came over last week behaving P.O.ed and wanted to give me grief. My well was over flowing and flooding his pasture and drowning his apple orchard. Well is 100 yards from my house but on his land. Sure enough it's flowing over. I've a history of plumbing and well repair but not the time at the moment. So I called a professional. Then went to the bank to get funds lined up, $5-$10 thousand if it went bad. Just happened to not to go to work today so was here to help. We started digging, by hand. What we found is a pipe next to my well had rusted through and would fill my housing up to overflow. Here is the good part. The line belonged to the same neighbor. Really broke my heart to go over and give him the news. I'm not a complete A-h*L* and did not charge him for my labor as he did volunteer to pay for the service call.

Its nice when that sort of stuff ends well.
Having had issues in the past with the various renters next door , I wish it was always so.
It always pays to be polite when presenting your query to your neighbors , 'cause you never know what will happen or what the root cause of the issue is in the first place ...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top